Posted by 985M3rv|n on 18:25
24 - one of my favourite tv shows ;)
- Day 1 begins at 12:00 am on the day of the California presidential primary in Los Angeles. Jack Bauer's protocol is to protect Senator David Palmer from an assassination plot, and rescue his own family from those responsible for the plot, who seek retribution for Jack's and David Palmer's involvement with a covert U.S. mission in the Balkans.
- Day 2 is set 18 months after the events of the first season, and begins at 8:00 am. Jack must stop a nuclear bomb from detonating in Los Angeles, then assist President David Palmer in proving who is responsible for the threat. This is necessary to avoid an unfounded war between the United States and three Middle Eastern countries.
- Day 3, set three years after the end of the second season's events, begins at 1:00 pm. While struggling with a heroin addiction he gained while undercover with a Mexican drug cartel, Jack must re-infiltrate the group in order to acquire a deadly virus being marketed underground. Meanwhile, President David Palmer is preparing for a live presidential debate in the run-up to elections. Later, Jack and Palmer must cooperate with terrorist Stephen Saunders, who eventually gains possession of the virus, and stop him from releasing it in several American cities.
- Day 4, set 18 months later, begins at 7:00 am. Jack must save the lives of his new boss Secretary of Defense James Heller and Heller's daughter Audrey Raines (with whom Jack is romantically involved) when his boss and daughter are kidnapped by terrorists. The same terrorists then launch further attacks against America, and Jack is forced to use unorthodox methods to stop them, with long-term consequences for both Jack and the United States.
- Day 5, set 18 months after, begins at 7:00 am. Jack is believed to be dead by everyone except a few of his closest friends. He is forced to resurface when some of those friends are murdered and he is framed. Terrorists with connections to the U.S. government attempt to steal nerve gas in order to protect U.S. oil interests in Asia, and Jack discovers an insidious conspiracy while trying to stop them.
- Day 6, set 20 months later, begins at 6:00 am. Jack is released after being detained in a Chinese prison following the events of season five. Terrorists plot to set off suitcase nuclear devices in the United States and Jack must stop them. Later, Jack has to choose between his loved ones and national security when the Chinese set their sights on sensitive circuitry that could trigger a war between the U.S. and Russia.
- Redemption was produced. It was a television movie that aired on November 23, 2008. Set three and a half years after season six, Jack finds himself caught up in a military coup in the fictional African nation of Sangala. Meanwhile, in the United States, it is Inauguration Day, where Allison Taylor is being sworn into office as president.
- Day 7, set 65 days after the end of Redemption, begins at 8:00 am. Jack is assisted by the FBI and old colleagues when the firewall responsible for protecting America's government computer infrastructure is breached by the same people responsible for a conflict in Sangala. Jack must then secure evidence to begin their arrests, some of whom are within President Taylor's administration, but not before an attack on the White House ensues. Later, a private military contractor attempts to release biological weapons on U.S. soil, while their superiors are working with one of Jack's old colleagues, Tony Almeida.
- Day 8, set 18 months later, begins at 4:00 pm. Jack is about to leave for Los Angeles with his daughter Kim, her husband Stephen and daughter Teri, when Bauer is brought in by CTU to uncover a Russian plot to assassinate Islamic leader Omar Hassan during peace negotiations with U.S. President Taylor. Russia fears such peace negotiations will threaten their power. This leads to Islamic extremists creating a dirty bomb, which they threaten to detonate unless Hassan is handed over. Later, Jack must seek retribution for lives lost amidst a governmental cover-up initiated by former president Charles Logan and approved by Taylor. In the end Jack is faced with both foreign and American governments hunting him down as they seek revenge for his actions against them.
24 Day 1 - Day 8:
coming up: when full boxset from day 1 to day 8 on bluray digitally remastered comes out !!! yeah i know im a fcking tv series freak ('',)