7

Chez Manuel

Posted by 985M3rv|n on 10:57
Chez Manuel



i woke up this morning & a clear blue sky reflected in my eyes; the very first thought with came cross my mind is that i'm gonna vroum to-day =) but where?

direction ---> Flacq

On friday, i ask'd a colleague about a nice & cosy place to eat and w/o hesitating she suggested to me a restaurant in flacq: Chez Manuel. In fact its not in Flacq but @ in the village of St Julien and in my mind i was wondering where the hell is this restaurant.

so i took my mauritius map on AutoCaD and look'd for St Julien. Its found after Lallmatie and i thought the nearest route was thro' Salazie but when i plotted from Port Louis to St Julien via Moka, it nearest and moreover the weather was tempting to go for a stroll.

The food wasn't bad @ all & i will recommend this restaurant surely =)

However, its a nice & romantic place to eat though. There are parking slots inside, so need to worry about your car being smashed etc :p a cool music being played and i was happy that there weren't too many people having lunch.



7 Comments


Hmm. I will give it a try if I am in the region. But I wonder when, koz for me, it is on the other side of the island lol!


Looks yummy! My tomach's growling now. Haven't had lunch yet. :(


@ yashvin: its worth the trip =) i went there from port louis lol


@ bruno:

150 - 300 - 450 par plat =) + ena menu too :p mai li pa cher la :p


@moodyboo: bon appetit si vous mangez :)


To bizin enmene moi labas ene jour ; )

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 985M3rv|n All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.